STD Clinics Overview:
Getting yourself tested for sexually transmitted infections is the first step in taking responsibility for your sexual health and the health of your partners. Get a free test for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) at one of our STD clinics.
The Bureau of Clinical Services operates two STD Clinics. These clinics provide free and confidential testing, diagnosis and treatment for STIs, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomonas, NGU, syphilis, herpes simplex virus, genital warts (HPV), and HIV. They also provide testing, diagnosis and treatment for yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, and Hepatitis C. The clinics provide Ryan White primary care services for HIV positive clients along with STI testing. The clinics offer services for more than 30,000 patient visits per year.
Overview of Clinic Services
- Free and confidential STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing, treatment, primary care, and specialty services
- PrEP and PRP for the prevention of HIV
- Pap tests for cervical cancer screening
- Testing and treatment for vaginal yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Hepatitis C testing and treatment
- Confidential partner notification services for syphilis and HIV
- Substance use and mental health screenings and referrals
- Referrals for primary care, dental and vision services